In April and May (in German language)
The asparagus walk takes participants on a journey of discovery in asparagus fields, and to asparagus experts who are happy to impart a range of interesting facts about asparagus. Tasting asparagus dishes ensures that culinary delights are also on the menu.
Dates 2022: 9th, 23rd and 30th April.
Programme: 9.30 am to 4.00 pm
- Welcome on the Piazza Principale in Terlano
- Over an aperitif with asparagus appetizers the healthy nature of asparagus and its journey from the field to the kitchen are explained
- An asparagus restaurant serves cream of asparagus soup and tells interesting stories about the beginnings of asparagus growing in Terlano in the 19th century
- Fortified in body and mind, the route continues towards Vilpiano to a asparagus field (a total of approx. 5 km). Here, guests can watch the asparagus being harvested and discover many interesting facts about asparagus growing from the asparagus farmer
- The asparagus walk ends in Vilpiano, where an asparagus lunch with dessert is served
- We return to Terlano by train
- The finale includes tasting the classic Terlano wines at Terlano's winery. Participants also receive a small farewell gift
Registration on the previous day at Tourist Information Terlano, Tel. +39 0471 257165
Price: € 75.00.
Any additional drinks consumed not listed in the programme are not included in the price and must be paid separately. For closed groups an individual programme and additional dates are possible!